Thursday, 13 July 2017

Warning, I'm bored

Changes are afoot.

I haven't known where I'm going with this blog for a long time. I don't like what it's become as it's not me anymore, not sure it ever was completely. Those who know me know my Aspi brain likes things in themes and order. This blog has moved far from its origins and I’ve had tried to get it back but I’ve slowly come to realised that in the time I’ve had this blog I’ve also moved on. I've tried to make it traditional witchy as it once was but my heart keeps leaping into flights of fancy too often to keep that up. I've tried to make it all whimsy Halloween and fantasy but I have qualms of about witches just being linked with Halloween. I keep trying to get away and start different blogs, but I always drift back here, this is home. Some of my new blogs I like and will stay, they fit different themes like my dolls and crafting which can move from here to be just use as and when but I'm still back here, searching for an everyday blogging home, a home that represents me, not a stereotype public image of a witch.

I keep taking posts out, then putting them back in, trying different looks. I love the colour black but I'll never be a truly dark witch even if it matches my mood perfectly sometimes. Black makes a dash of colour dance. I like vintage and modern. My heart and soul was born witchy. I treasure the old ways, yet also happy to dance with the new. This witchy home needs to either move into the 21st century, mix old and new and come complete with cactus, dinosaurs and flamingo's if it's going to represent me. Time to redecorate, move this blog forward and take another of these damn masks off. I wear so many trying to fit in with everyone else it gets tiring.

Hopefully someone may still visit. Lots of changing and redecorating ahead.



Edit - No, this blog still isn't working for me, no matter how I fiddle about with the name I just can't seem to combine all I want into one blog, a bright a side of me with my internal love of darkness along side fantasy and spiritual side.. My aspi brain refuses to accept the mix. Going to have to rethink.

3 comments:

  1. I'm all for surrounding oneself - and displaying - one's whole personality in ones spaces, IRL and virtual. I think flamingos and old witchy stuff sounds like a perfectly perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take those masks off and be true to you! We will be here! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested to see what happens! My blog has changed a lot too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.